The 2018 National Conference Host Committee plays an active role in both the planning and execution of our largest conference. The committee taps into its extensive knowledge of the Chicago area to elevate local issues, innovations, and communities throughout the conference.
Starting in September 2017, the Host Committee collaborates with staff to accomplish the following:
- Identify nonprofit organizations as hosts for site visits and service projects.
- Recommend local speakers for plenary and concurrent sessions.
- Identify local artists to enhance cultural and entertainment offerings during the conference, and local restaurants for group dinners.
- Help raise funds to make the conference a success, through outreach to potential conference partners as well as their own generous contributions.
- Raise awareness of, participation in, and support of the conference among the local philanthropic community.
2018 National Conference Host Committee
Exponent Philanthropy thanks and recognizes the following individuals and organizations for serving on our 2018 National Conference Host Committee:
The Alfred and Mary Douty Foundation
Host Committee Chair
President & CEO
Phoenixville Community Health Foundation
President & CEO
The Rita Allen Foundation
The Lois Lenski Covey Foundation
Valerie V. Gay
The Barra Foundation
"The Woods" Charitable Foundation
The Patricia Kind Family Foundation
The Valentine Foundation
Grants & Communications Manager
Vice President - Business Development Manager
The Presser Foundation
Grace S. & W. Linton Nelson Foundation