Where can I find copies of our foundation's prior years' tax returns? - Exponent Philanthropy

Where can I find copies of our foundation’s prior years’ tax returns?

The GuideStar Basic Search is an easy way to access a foundation’s three most recent tax returns. You can request copies from those or other years by using IRS Form 4506-A.


Still have questions?

Members can access staff experts through our Q&A service by calling 202-580-6560, or post a question to the member community to hear form peers in the field.

Explore our Q&A archive